If you are sending your son or daughter to the UK to study at a school and they are aged under 16, they will more than likely need a guardian.
Whilst the schools are responsible for your child’s welfare during the school term, there are many times either during the term (such as exeats and half terms), during the holidays or when your child is sick where the responsibility falls to the legal Guardian to take care of your child. Students may also opt to stay in the safety and comfort of a host family home, and we provide this service for full time year round students as well.
Our services include a range of, or all of, the following:
- Acting as legal guardian for the student/child whilst in the UK on an annual renewable basis.
- Arrange initial meetings with the Educational provider and one visit per term to the school to check on the student progress and submit a report to the parents
- Arranging all homestay accommodation stays
- Arranging all transfers between airports and schools and any other location the student would need to travel to during their stay
- Arranging all replacement clothing, school uniforms, school books and equipment.
- 24/7 emergency mobile cover
- Arranging assistance with mobile phone supply/sim card
- Guardianship during holiday times
- Booking flights and travel tickets as required
- Student spending money outside school time
Guardianship £1750 per year (Includes VAT)
Student expense account £1500 (for taxis, airports & other expenses)
Itemized billing at end of program.
Host family accommodation: £225 per week full board/ Upto 52 weeks if required